Local church job openings are normally posted for 30 days. Please contact the district office to keep your listing updated.
Family Christian Education Coordinator
This person would have a passion for working with children and families to make disciples to transform the world.
This person would work closely with the pastor and other leadership to develop and implement Sunday Children’s Church and a week-night family program.
Complete information about this position can be found on the Sanford United Methodist Church webpage, sanfordumc.com, or by contacting the church office at email@example.com or Pastor Lisa Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested persons should submit a cover letter, resume and three references with current phone and email information for themselves and their references to either of the above emails.
|Position Title||Director of Discipleship Ministries for Youth|
|Report To||Lead Pastor|
|Position Type||Part time with potential for full time for a candidate with gifts in technology and/or music|
$ 15.00 to $21.00 per hour with additional benefits * FUMC will pay a competitive wage for the position with exact compensation determined based upon specifics of the chosen candidate.
|Position Title||Intergenerational Worship Director|
|Report To||Lead Pastor|
|Position Type||Part time|
$18.00 to $25.00 per hour with additional benefits. * FUMC will pay a competitive wage for the position with exact compensation determined based upon specifics of the chosen candidate.
Coleman: Faith UMC
Coleman Faith UMC is hiring a Nursery Aide, two hours a week during Worship Service. If you or someone you know would be interested contact Donna Clark at 989-859-3768.
Bay City Grace UMC – East Campus
Worship Leader/Music Director
- Work with the pastor(s) selecting music that reflects the Sunday message.
- Provide musical accompaniment during weddings, funerals, and memorial services as needed.
- Should utilize a variety of music styles.
- Possess an ability to read and play hymns and other sacred musical pieces.
- Sight-reading skills.
- Provide for a competent replacement when not available.
- A faithful follower of Jesus Christ and possess a desire to grow in faith.
- Must have a winsome personality who enjoys meeting people and likes conversation
Title: Pastor of Discipleship
Supervisor: Senior Pastor
• Assist Appointed Elder in all duties and responsibilities of pastoral ministry where needed
• Develop Discipleship Opportunities for families and youth within the church and
• Lead Youth (ROOTED) and Young Adult Ministries
• Follow up with worship visitors and guests
• Be a presence of outreach from the church in the community
• Preaching on occasion
• Be a presence at Sunday morning worship services to connect people
• Attend all staff meetings and Ministry Team Leaders meetings
Wesley at CMU, a religious non-profit organization, is seeking a well-rounded part-time Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Wesley at CMU is a United Methodist campus ministry at Central Michigan University committed to transformation in Christ’s way of loving justice. Wesley’s hope is for all students at CMU to know themselves as God’s beloved and to love God, neighbor, and creation in turn.
Read more >>>