2019 Central Bay District Delegates
to Michigan Annual Conference
Michigan Annual Conference 2019 will be here before we know it! Are you interested in representing the Central Bay District as a delegate? Annual Conference will again be in Traverse City, May 30-June 2, 2019.
In order to get to know who the delegates will be, we are asking for the following info submitted in a letter form (email works too).
- Name and contact info which includes address, phone and email. Please also include your age ONLY if you are 30 years old or younger. There are specific categories for youth and young adults.
- Church membership & how long a member. Please also include current church leadership roles. If you are in district leadership, include that also.
- Do you do daily devotions?
- Why do you want to attend Annual Conference?
- How are you going to share what you experience at Annual Conference?
This info will help in selecting the delegate team to represent Central Bay. There are a limited number of slots available, so please make sure you turn in your request by the January 10th deadline.
The district will fund each delegate up to a certain dollar amount (registration, double hotel room and some food). Exact amounts will be discussed with delegates. For now, please understand that there may be a small cost incurred.
AND we have attached the number of delegates that each church is allowed. Please make sure your church has this information.