The Central Bay District Youth Team has planned an awesome Youth Mission experience that is totally doable for any church with any size youth group! So even if you have one or two youth in your church or a group of 10-15…this is the overnight youth mission trip for your church. Bay Shore Family Camp and Retreat Center is hosting their Family Fun Days and they need 30 youth to help with inflatables, games, concessions from 10-3 (with lunch break) on Saturday, June 12. Here are the details:
- June 11-12 – arrive at Bay Shore at 7:00 pm on Friday, depart at 10:00 pm on Saturday
- Bay Shore is providing all lodging and food!
- Everyone gets a t-shirt
- Everyone participating will receive a $10 voucher for the Camp Store (can be used for candy, snacks, t-shirts, or souvenirs)
- As I said the easiest mission work ever – from 10am – 3pm (with break for lunch) we’ll be helping Bay Shore with inflatables, and other activities. Beyond our work, there will be time for youth to develop relationships with other youth from around the district, participate in special devotion times, and enjoy all the amenities that Bay Shore has to offer (swimming, laser tag, putt putt, and more!).
- If your youth would rather just come for the day, they are welcome to join us on Saturday only.
- Friends are welcome!
- Bay Shore and the Central Bay District are paying for everything (we’ll even help with gas! So not only is it easy…IT’S FREE!
Please respond and let me know if you have questions, or have youth that would like to attend. We would also appreciate some adult leaders to join us.
Here’s the sign up link (It has more information and the link to Bay Shore Family Camp and Retreat Center): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBTYpboDOnW6DUAeP7WZI8OUp3gr0Fbm2PsiMa11krQ6qiTg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Looking forward to connecting with you and your youth,Jennifer LaneAdult Leader – Central Bay District Youth Team989-600-8766